Kubota D1703MProduct Code: IE3833
Please contact us for any assistance: +44 01472 210888
This Kubota D1703M diesel engine is in good working order. It has been been checked, serviced and repainted.
The Kubota D1703M is a vertical, water cooled, 3-cylinder engine. A powerful engine, the D1703M boasts exceptional reliability and and versatlity, meaning it suits almost any application. The D1703M also has a super glow startup system, allowing quicker engine start up, even in cold weather.
Kubota D1703M General Features
- Kubota’s E-TVCS indirect injection system provides high power output and torque backup in a compact package.
- Half-float valve cover and coated pistons offer lower noise levels than conventional diesel engines and provide reduced transmitted vibrations from the valve area for better noise characteristics.
- Kubota’s original casting technology protects the engine against heat load of high power density, providing superior endurance and reliabilty.
- Renowned for its exceptional reliability.
- Super glow system for shortening pre-heat time and quicker engine start-up in cold weather
|Type||Water Cooled Vertical Diesel Engine|
|Number of Cylinders||3|
|Bore & Stroke||87.0mm x 92.4mm|
|Total Displacement (cc)||1647|
|Intake System||Naturally Aspirated|
|Max Output Net Intermittent kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||25.7/2800 (34.5/2800)|
|Maximum Output Continuous kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||22.4/2800 (30.0/2800)|
|Continuous Output Generator Spec kW/rpm(hp/rpm)||12.8/1500 (17.2/1500)|
|Starting System||Electric Start|
Industrial Engines – Delivering the Power.
At the heart of every machine lies a driving force. That driving force is many cases is a diesel engine.
GOOD WORKING ORDER
3 Months – Ex works
- Product Condition : GOOD WORKING ORDER
- Product Warranty : 3 Months - Ex works