About Industrial Engines
Industrial Engines is a family business which was founded in Doncaster in 1978 by the present owners. The business moved to Grimsby in 1995 and now occupies a half-acre site comprising offices, workshops, parts and machine stores and on-site car parking.
In the early days the main thrust of the business was concerned with Lister and Petter diesel engines. As the years went by we expanded our range to include a number of other engine makes including: Deutz, Perkins, CAT and Kubota.
Today we supply a broad range of new, unused, low hour, reconditioned and good working order engines and power units, all designed to keep your machines running and minimise downtime.
Our mission statement
‘Our mission is to satisfy our customers’ demands by supplying engines for industrial equipment around the world – all with a dedication to excellent quality and service. To satisfy is our satisfaction’
We operate through these Core Values:
- Promoting honesty and integrity in all business dealings
- Maintaining excellent relations with our customers, suppliers and staff
- Create value for our clients, exceeding their expectations at every stage
- Encourage an enthusiastic and friendly team culture
- Dedicated to outstanding customer service
- Committed to a policy of continual improvement